Escape Zone 60 is a live, interactive, fun, puzzle solving game where you have 60 minutes to solve the puzzles needed to complete your goal of escaping the room before time is up. No special skills are required, only an interest to succeed and have fun.
Gulf World features live shows of dolphins, sea lions, tropical birds, shark and sea turtle feeding and an underwater scuba demonstration. The park also has an indoor tropical garden with exhibits of penguins, flamingos, sharks, otters, alligators, sting rays, and iguanas.
Inside Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! you can visit an unbelievable variety of artifacts and displays in unique interactive galleries that pay tribute to the odd and strange. Visit different themed galleries including genuine artifacts collected by Robert Ripley from around the world. There are human & animal oddities and a fascinating array of the most unusual and weird stuff in all of Panama City Beach!
WonderWorks is fun for all ages! Guests can enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience with more than 100 interactive exhibits like the Hurricane Shack, Anti-Gravity Chamber, Xtreme 360 Bikes, and the Bubble lab, to name a few. Guests can also enjoy the Indoor Ropes Challenge Course that stands 36 feet tall with three stories of ropes and over 20 different obstacles and activities including balance beam, cargo net, tightrope and more.
Enjoy a two-hour relaxing and fun-filled sailing cruise, perfect for couples or families. The whole cruise is enjoyable with fun music playing throughout and the entertaining crew keeping the fun going after the sun goes down with dancing and games.
1. Does ‘per unit’ mean everyone in our unit gets to go for free?
Guests receive one complimentary admission per service, per unit. You can go free every day but only one guest per day. Additional guests pay full price.
2. Does ‘per paid night’ mean that since we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free passes on the same day?
Admissions are noncumulative. Unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked in two days ago. Can I use those free passes today?
Admissions are nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You receive one each day but they expire at the end of each day.
4. We have multiple families. Can I add names to the Xplorie Card?
Yes. Xplorie Vacation Specialists can issue Xplorie Cards, by email, with additional names. Guests may request by clicking “Book Activity” from mobile platform. Offers are valid for one free admission per unit, per paid night stay, not per card.
5. Why do you have to have a credit card if it’s supposed to be free?
The credit card is only required to hold the reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you are a no-show or fail to cancel a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
6. The card says Jones on it, but my last name is Miller. Can I use it?
Up to two (2) last names may be allowed on the card.
7. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he use the activity program?
Unfortunately, due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to use the activity program.
8. If I make a reservation directly with an attraction (activity provider), can you convert it to a complimentary admission later?
In order to receive your complimentary passes, all reservations must be made through Xplorie.
9. I don’t want the free passes. What is my price without them?
The passes are included as a thank you for staying with us just like some accommodations provide gym access or breakfast.
10. When I text in my keyword it replies that the keyword is invalid?
Sometimes phones will auto correct when texting. Please double check the keyword’s spelling prior to selecting send.
11. Can I share the link I receive or have multiple people in my party text in?
Yes! The Mobile Platform’s purpose is to provide guests with information on the great offers provided, however free passes are one per unit, per paid night stay.