Explore our beautiful emerald green waters and enjoy observing the amazing marine life with Reef Beach’s top quality kayaks.
Explore our beautiful emerald green waters and enjoy observing the amazing marine life with Reef Beach’s top quality paddle boards.
Selected as a Readers Choice by Florida Golf Magazine, Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club is the only course in the Destin, Florida area that has two holes back up to the Gulf of Mexico. With seven sets of tees, every type of golfer has a fair chance at conquering the course.
1. Does everyone in our party get to go for free?
You receive one free admission once daily to each of the listed offers. Valid for short term stays. All additional guests will pay the standard retail price and can be booked when you call Xplorie.
2. Does “every day of your stay” mean that if we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free admissions on the same day?
Admissions are noncumulative and unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked-in two days ago. Can I use those free admissions today?
Unused admissions expire daily.
4. Can I book my entire party through Xplorie?
Yes! We are happy and able to book your free and most additional admissions for your convenience.
5. Why do you ask for a credit card if it’s free?
The credit card is needed to hold and guarantee each activity reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you do not show up and/or fail to cancel within the provided cancellation policy.
6. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he use the Xplorie program?
Due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to use the Xplorie program.
7. If I buy an admission directly from an attraction, can Xplorie refund me?
We are not able to refund previously purchased admissions. In order to receive your Xplorie free admissions, all redemptions must be made through Xplorie.
8. Can I share this link?
Yes! The link can be shared with everyone in your party!
9. Do you have any tips before I call Xplorie for redemptions?
Yes! Mornings are usually busy, especially early in the week. Know your preferred activity day and requested time, but have alternatives available. Have your credit card ready.