Island Adventures has over twenty years of experience and has built a reputation for carrying quality products and providing excellent service. Using one of our bicycles, take a ride on the serene beaches of St. George and pedal your way to a better vacation! Come visit us to get your Island Adventure started today!
Situated on the scenic Forgotten Coast Highway, St. James Bay Golf Club sits nestled among the North Florida pines, and along the Gulf Coast waters that shape the Panhandle’s famous Big Bend. Here among these tall trees and natural wetland beds, we have created grounds for our Audubon Signature Sanctuary and Championship 18-hole Golf Course.
Make it an Xplorie Movie Night! Don’t miss a moment of the best that Hollywood has to offer with the latest releases available at our Xplorie Movie Night DVD Rental Center! Enjoy access to award winning films, family favorites and the most current hits every day of your stay. It’s the perfect way to unwind after a fun filled day or even pass the time on a rainy afternoon.
Enjoy letting go of the stress you carry from day to day. Feel the sand in your toes as you focus on deep breathing and stretch while practicing gentle yoga on St. George Island’s beautiful sandy beaches. There’s no better way to do yoga than with the waves breaking softly nearby and the breeze blowing gently. Island Fit’s beach Yoga class will surely help you make the most of your beach vacation.
Journeys of SGI’s team of experienced guides will lead you on a unique paddling adventure that is educational and exciting — and full of surprises! Explore a quiet cove before heading out into open waters, then stretch your legs on secluded bay beaches. Identify the marine life, bird watch and view the Forgotten Coast at it’s finest.
1. Does ‘per unit’ mean everyone in our unit gets to go for free?
Guests receive one complimentary admission per service, per unit. You can go free every day but only one guest per day. Additional guests pay full price.
2. Does ‘per paid night’ mean that since we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free passes on the same day?
Admissions are noncumulative. Unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked in two days ago. Can I use those free passes today?
Admissions are nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You receive one each day but they expire at the end of each day.
4. We have multiple families. Can I add names to the Xplorie Card?
Yes. Xplorie Vacation Specialists can issue Xplorie Cards, by email, with additional names. Guests may request by clicking “Book Activity” from mobile platform. Offers are valid for one free admission per unit, per paid night stay, not per card.
5. Why do you have to have a credit card if it’s supposed to be free?
The credit card is only required to hold the reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you are a no-show or fail to cancel a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
6. The card says Jones on it, but my last name is Miller. Can I use it?
Up to two (2) last names may be allowed on the card.
7. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he use the activity program?
Unfortunately, due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to use the activity program.
8. If I make a reservation directly with an attraction (activity provider), can you convert it to a complimentary admission later?
In order to receive your complimentary passes, all reservations must be made through Xplorie.
9. I don’t want the free passes. What is my price without them?
The passes are included as a thank you for staying with us just like some accommodations provide gym access or breakfast.
10. When I text in my keyword it replies that the keyword is invalid?
Sometimes phones will auto correct when texting. Please double check the keyword’s spelling prior to selecting send.
11. Can I share the link I receive or have multiple people in my party text in?
Yes! The Mobile Platform’s purpose is to provide guests with information on the great offers provided, however free passes are one per unit, per paid night stay.