Selected as a Readers Choice by Florida Golf Magazine, Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club is the only course in the Destin, Florida area that has two holes back up to the Gulf of Mexico. With seven sets of tees, every type of golfer has a fair chance at conquering the course.
Make it an Xplorie Movie Night! Don’t miss a moment of the best that Hollywood has to offer with the latest releases available at our Xplorie Movie Night DVD Kiosk! Enjoy access to award winning films, family favorites and the most current hits every day of your stay. It’s the perfect way to unwind after a fun filled day or even pass the time on a rainy afternoon.
The Local Market
Inside Baytowne Wharf (next to Lumpy’s)
The Track Recreation Center is your family fun headquarters. The Track offers five different go-kart tracks for all sizes, eight kids country rides for the small ones, bumper boats, bumper cars, two 18 hole miniature golf courses and an arcade.
Climb aboard Destin’s ORIGINAL Sea Blaster for a fun and exciting cruise with Capt. Larry, searching the Emerald Green waters of the Gulf of Mexico along the sugar white sand beaches of Destin, Florida,
for the most playful dolphins in the sea. Our 73 foot passenger boat carries up to 119
passengers, is one of the Gulf’s largest speedboats, and offers an array of fun for the entire family.
1. Does ‘per unit’ mean everyone in our unit gets to go for free?
Guests receive one complimentary admission per service, per unit. You can go free every day but only one guest per day. Additional guests pay full price.
2. Does ‘per paid night’ mean that since we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free passes on the same day?
Admissions are noncumulative. Unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked in two days ago. Can I use those free passes today?
Admissions are nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You receive one each day but they expire at the end of each day.
4. We have 10 people. Can I get more than one Xplorie Card?
Yes. Xplorie Vacation Specialists can issue additional Xplorie Cards by email. Guests may request by calling “Book Activity” from mobile platform or 855-297-2667. Offers are valid for one free admission per unit, per paid night stay, not per card.
5. Do I have to make reservations 48 hours in advance?
Reservations cannot be made any further in advance than 2 days. For example, if today were Monday, then reservations can only be made as far out as Wednesday.
6. Why do you have to have a credit card if it’s supposed to be free?
The credit card is only required to hold the reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you are a no-show or fail to cancel a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
7. The card says Jones on it, but my last name is Miller. Can I use it?
Up to two (2) last names may be allowed on the card.
8. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he use the activity program?
Unfortunately, due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to use the activity program.
9. If I make a reservation directly with an attraction (activity provider), can you convert it to a complimentary admission later?
In order to receive your complimentary passes, all reservations must be made through Xplorie.
10. I don’t want the free passes. What is my price without them?
The passes are included as a thank you for staying with us just like some accommodations provide gym access or breakfast.
11. When I text in my keyword it replies that the keyword is invalid?
Sometimes phones will auto correct when texting. Please double check the keyword’s spelling prior to selecting send.
12. Can I share the link I receive or have multiple people in my party text in?
Yes! The Mobile Platform’s purpose is to provide guests with information on the great offers provided, however free passes are one per unit, per paid night stay.