Looking for a new adventure? How about spending some fun, quality, uninterrupted time enjoying your friends, family or both? The LIVE escape room is just the thing for you! You will be able to choose from a variety of challenging themed rooms where you and your team will solve puzzles to make your great escape.
The Galveston Fishing Pier has been the longest fishing pier in Texas since 1971. Families have been visiting and re-visiting the pier for generations. For some it has become a family tradition. Come join us to enjoy family fishing, beautiful sunsets and a view that will last a lifetime!
Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark has grown to become a family tradition. Pack a picnic and join us as we celebrate water, fun, and family! Longer rides, more thrilling slides, free parking, and free tubes are just some of the reasons to make a visit to Schlitterbahn Galveston a tradition for your family too.
1. Does everyone in our party get to go for free?
You receive one free admission once daily to each of the listed offers. Valid for short term stays. All additional guests will pay the standard retail price and can be booked when you call Xplorie.
2. Does “every day of your stay” mean that if we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free admissions on the same day?
Admissions are noncumulative and unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked-in two days ago. Can I use those free admissions today?
Unused admissions expire daily.
4. We have multiple families. Can I add names to the Xplorie Card?
Yes! Xplorie Vacation Specialists can issue Xplorie Cards, by email, with additional names. You may request for a new Xplorie card by calling or clicking “Book Activity.” Offers are valid for one free admission every day of your stay per vacation rental, not per card.
5. Can I book my entire party through Xplorie?
Yes! We are happy and able to book your free and most additional admissions for your convenience.
6. Why do you ask for a credit card if it’s free?
The credit card is needed to hold and guarantee each activity reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you do not show up and/or fail to cancel within the provided cancellation policy.
7. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he use the Xplorie program?
Due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to use the Xplorie program.
8. If I buy an admission directly from an attraction, can Xplorie refund me?
We are not able to refund previously purchased admissions. In order to receive your Xplorie free admissions, all redemptions must be made through Xplorie.
9. Can I share this link?
Yes! The link can be shared with everyone in your party!
10. Do you have any tips before I call Xplorie for redemptions?
Yes! Mornings are usually busy, especially early in the week. Know your preferred activity day and requested time, but have alternatives available. Have your credit card ready.