Our one-of-a-kind facility gives visitors the opportunity to learn about the offshore oil and gas industry, all while being aboard a retired jack-up drilling rig. Visitors can take the skywalk out onto the drill floor of the rig, or visit the exhibits on the pipe deck from the first floor of the museum.
This Segway journey will take you to an incredibly unique and inspiring part of Galveston’s story. After the hurricane of 1900, Galvestonians planted thousands of live oak trees to restore beauty after the storm. 108 years later hurricane Ike wiped almost 17,000 of them off the map. The remnants of those damaged that remained rooted to the ground have become incredible works of art that reflect the culture of Galveston Island. What will take you many hours to see by foot, you can now see on our amazing Segway Tree Carving Tour!
Looking for a tasty treat after a long day of having fun? Look no further! Jungle Surf Rentals has a variety of mouthwatering goods available to appease even the pickiest of eaters. Choose from either a refreshing sno cone or a yummy funnel cake!
Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark has grown to become a family tradition. Pack a picnic and join us as we celebrate water, fun, and family! Longer rides, more thrilling slides, free parking, and free tubes are just some of the reasons to make a visit to Schlitterbahn Galveston a tradition for your family too.
1. Does ‘per unit’ mean everyone in our unit gets to go for free?
Guests receive one complimentary admission per service, per unit. You can go free every day but only one guest per day. Additional guests pay full price.
2. Does ‘per paid night’ mean that since we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free passes on the same day?
Admissions are noncumulative. Unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked in two days ago. Can I use those free passes today?
Admissions are nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You receive one each day but they expire at the end of each day.
4. We have multiple families. Can I add names to the Xplorie Card?
Yes. Xplorie Vacation Specialists can issue Xplorie Cards, by email, with additional names. Guests may request by clicking “Book Activity” from mobile platform. Offers are valid for one free admission per unit, per paid night stay, not per card.
5. Why do you have to have a credit card if it’s supposed to be free?
The credit card is only required to hold the reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you are a no-show or fail to cancel a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
6. The card says Jones on it, but my last name is Miller. Can I use it?
Up to two (2) last names may be allowed on the card.
7. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he use the activity program?
Unfortunately, due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to use the activity program.
10. If I make a reservation directly with an attraction (activity provider), can you convert it to a complimentary admission later?
In order to receive your complimentary passes, all reservations must be made through Xplorie.
11. I don’t want the free passes. What is my price without them?
The passes are included as a thank you for staying with us just like some accommodations provide gym access or breakfast.
12. When I text in my keyword it replies that the keyword is invalid?
Sometimes phones will auto correct when texting. Please double check the keyword’s spelling prior to selecting send.
13. Can I share the link I receive or have multiple people in my party text in?
Yes! The Mobile Platform’s purpose is to provide guests with information on the great offers provided, however free passes are one per unit, per paid night stay.