Relax and take in the beautiful view while we drive you to your beautiful vacation home! Professional, reliable and convenient, Summit Express will provide guests with quality transportation to and from the Denver airport.
Alpine Sports Rental in Breckenridge Colorado is a full-service, family owned rental shop that is well known for getting you on the slopes fast and with the latest and greatest in winter sports equipment available.
Scenic hot cocoa sleigh rides take guests on a round-trip ride aboard our buckboard sleighs from the Frisco Nordic Center to our cozy heated tent. There you will warm up with hot cocoa (we’ll add some Peppermint Schnapps to the adults’ mugs) and enjoy a 15-minute live music show from celebrity voice impersonator, David Peel.
Performance Tours is about your best performance! The highly qualified and service oriented staff is committed to exceeding your expectations in an effort to make your Colorado whitewater rafting adventure the best that it can be!
Our tumble bubbles, also known as water walkers, human hamster balls, and zorbs can be used on land and in the water; including even open water without getting wet. These human spheres provide kids and adults alike the opportunity to walk, run, roll, tumble, jump, and even bounce across water, grass, and ice to their heart’s content. They are extremely safe and handled by our experienced staff which ensures the safety of the rider and guaranteeing that they will have the time of their life. You won’t be disappointed!!
Alpine Sports Rental in Breckenridge, CO is proud to take care of all your rental bike needs. We have a huge selection of NEW rental bikes from Specialized for the whole family. Whether you are looking for a cruising bike ride down Vail Pass with the family or an Extreme mountain bike experience, we have a ride for everyone.
Explore the darker side of our wild west past with our chilling tales of the ghosts that remain here. Ghost hunting equipment provided!
1. Does ‘per unit’ mean everyone in our unit gets to go for free?
Guests receive one complimentary admission per service, per unit. You can go free every day but only one guest per day. Additional guests pay full price.
2. Does ‘per paid night’ mean that since we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free passes on the same day?
Admissions are noncumulative. Unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked in two days ago. Can I use those free passes today?
Admissions are nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You receive one each day but they expire at the end of each day.
4. We have multiple families. Can I add names to the Xplorie Card?
Yes. Xplorie Vacation Specialists can issue Xplorie Cards, by email, with additional names. Guests may request by clicking “Book Activity” from mobile platform. Offers are valid for one free admission per unit, per paid night stay, not per card.
5. Why do you have to have a credit card if it’s supposed to be free?
The credit card is only required to hold the reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you are a no-show or fail to cancel a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
6. The card says Jones on it, but my last name is Miller. Can I use it?
Up to two (2) last names may be allowed on the card.
7. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he use the activity program?
Unfortunately, due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to use the activity program.
10. If I make a reservation directly with an attraction (activity provider), can you convert it to a complimentary admission later?
In order to receive your complimentary passes, all reservations must be made through Xplorie.
11. I don’t want the free passes. What is my price without them?
The passes are included as a thank you for staying with us just like some accommodations provide gym access or breakfast.
12. When I text in my keyword it replies that the keyword is invalid?
Sometimes phones will auto correct when texting. Please double check the keyword’s spelling prior to selecting send.
13. Can I share the link I receive or have multiple people in my party text in?
Yes! The Mobile Platform’s purpose is to provide guests with information on the great offers provided, however free passes are one per unit, per paid night stay.