What better way to take in the uniqueness of the beaches of Cape San Blas than by horseback. Enjoy a 50-minute horseback ride along Cape San Blas’ beautiful beaches. Horses can only walk due to county regulations. Don’t forget your camera to capture this breathtaking experience!
The Fish’n Xpress is a 60′ party boat that offers an eight-hour bottom fishing trip that travels 18 to 22 miles off shore. Some of the common fish caught are Snapper, Grouper, and Flounder. Boat has two restrooms with a non-air conditioned cabin.
This is a seasonal three-hour (3 hr.) summer voyage. We will be playing beach tunes, awaiting a beautiful Gulf sunset on our way to the Shark Hole, where we will drop lines in hope of catching sharks for some memory making photos! This is a catch and release trip.
The Fish’n Xpress isn’t just for Fish’n anymore! Relax and catch a beautiful sunset on this 2-hour cruise around the tip of the cape! See coastal marine life such as dolphins, turtles and so much more. Every day is a trip to remember on the Tight Lines and Good Times Fish’n Xpress Sunset Cruise!
1. Does everyone in our party get to go for free?
You receive one free admission once daily to each of the listed offers. Valid for short term stays. All additional guests will pay the standard retail price and can be booked when you call Xplorie.
2. Does “every day of your stay” mean that if we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free admissions on the same day?
Admissions are noncumulative and unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked-in two days ago. Can I use those free admissions today?
Unused admissions expire daily.
4. We have multiple families. Can I add names to the Xplorie Card?
Yes! Xplorie Vacation Specialists can issue Xplorie Cards, by email, with additional names. You may request for a new Xplorie card by calling or clicking “Book Activity.” Offers are valid for one free admission every day of your stay per vacation rental, not per card.
5. Can I book my entire party through Xplorie?
Yes! We are happy and able to book your free and most additional admissions for your convenience.
6. Why do you ask for a credit card if it’s free?
The credit card is needed to hold and guarantee each activity reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you do not show up and/or fail to cancel within the provided cancellation policy.
7. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he use the Xplorie program?
Due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to use the Xplorie program.
8. If I buy an admission directly from an attraction, can Xplorie refund me?
We are not able to refund previously purchased admissions. In order to receive your Xplorie free admissions, all redemptions must be made through Xplorie.
9. Can I share this link?
Yes! The link can be shared with everyone in your party!
10. Do you have any tips before I call Xplorie for redemptions?
Yes! Mornings are usually busy, especially early in the week. Know your preferred activity day and requested time, but have alternatives available. Have your credit card ready.