What better way to take in the uniqueness of the beaches of Cape San Blas than by horseback. Enjoy a 50-minute horseback ride along Cape San Blas’ beautiful beaches. Horses can only walk due to county regulations. Don’t forget your camera to capture this breathtaking experience!
Get ready to paddle your way through one of the country’s most exquisite waters with a guide who is both informative and fun! This guided See Through Canoe Tour is an experience like none other! You’ll feel totally connected to some of the rarest and natural aquatic life in existence. Since the canoes are clear, they do not cast an underwater shadow… which sea life naturally associates with predators causing them to scurry away before you even see them. Your See Through Canoe lets you get up close and personal with hundreds of species unique to our area without disrupting their day!
The Fish’n Xpress is a 60′ party boat that offers an eight-hour bottom fishing trip that travels 18 to 22 miles off shore. Some of the common fish caught are Snapper, Grouper, and Flounder. Boat has two restrooms with a non-air conditioned cabin.
This is a seasonal three-hour (3 hr.) summer voyage. We will be playing beach tunes, awaiting a beautiful Gulf sunset on our way to the Shark Hole, where we will drop lines in hope of catching sharks for some memory making photos! This is a catch and release trip.
1. Does ‘per unit’ mean everyone in our unit gets to go for free?
Guests receive one complimentary admission per service, per unit. You can go free every day but only one guest per day. Additional guests pay full price.
2. Does ‘per paid night’ mean that since we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free passes on the same day?
Admissions are noncumulative. Unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked in two days ago. Can I use those free passes today?
Admissions are nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You receive one each day but they expire at the end of each day.
4. We have multiple families. Can I add names to the Xplorie Card?
Yes. Xplorie Vacation Specialists can issue Xplorie Cards, by email, with additional names. Guests may request by clicking “Book Activity” from mobile platform. Offers are valid for one free admission per unit, per paid night stay, not per card.
5. Why do you have to have a credit card if it’s supposed to be free?
The credit card is only required to hold the reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you are a no-show or fail to cancel a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
6. The card says Jones on it, but my last name is Miller. Can I use it?
Up to two (2) last names may be allowed on the card.
7. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he use the activity program?
Unfortunately, due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to use the activity program.
8. If I make a reservation directly with an attraction (activity provider), can you convert it to a complimentary admission later?
In order to receive your complimentary passes, all reservations must be made through Xplorie.
9. I don’t want the free passes. What is my price without them?
The passes are included as a thank you for staying with us just like some accommodations provide gym access or breakfast.
10. When I text in my keyword it replies that the keyword is invalid?
Sometimes phones will auto correct when texting. Please double check the keyword’s spelling prior to selecting send.
11. Can I share the link I receive or have multiple people in my party text in?
Yes! The Mobile Platform’s purpose is to provide guests with information on the great offers provided, however free passes are one per unit, per paid night stay.