Paddle around the beautiful Balboa Island with a Stand Up Paddleboard or Kayak from 20th Street Beach and Bikes. With premium hospitality and top-quality rentals, we have the tools to ensure you have a fun and memorable visit. Grab a paddle today and get started on your next adventure!
It’s fun, grown local! For nearly one hundred years, Knott’s Berry Farm has been drawing fans from all over. What started as a small family farm soon grew into a world famous destination thanks to Mrs. Knott’s legendary fried chicken dinners, boysenberries and an Old West Ghost Town. Since then, the once small family farm has grown into today’s 160-acre family fun destination.
The Reptile Zoo provides the community with a unique educational entertainment facility which houses over 100 exotic species of reptiles, amphibians, and arachnids from around the world. These animals each have their own story, some are rescues, many were born at The Reptile Zoo, and others are part of private collections. Here guests can learn about these rare animals first hand with interactive displays and presentations.
1. Does ‘per unit’ mean everyone in our unit gets to go for free?
Guests receive one complimentary admission per service, per unit. You can go free every day but only one guest per day. Additional guests pay full price.
2. Does ‘per paid night’ mean that since we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free passes on the same day?
Admissions are noncumulative. Unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked in two days ago. Can I use those free passes today?
Admissions are nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You receive one each day but they expire at the end of each day.
4. We have multiple families. Can I add names to the Xplorie Card?
Yes. Xplorie Vacation Specialists can issue Xplorie Cards, by email, with additional names. Guests may request by clicking “Book Activity” from mobile platform. Offers are valid for one free admission per unit, per paid night stay, not per card.
6. Why do you have to have a credit card if it’s supposed to be free?
The credit card is only required to hold the reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you are a no-show or fail to cancel a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
7. The card says Jones on it, but my last name is Miller. Can I use it?
Up to two (2) last names may be allowed on the card.
8. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he use the activity program?
Unfortunately, due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to use the activity program.
9. If I make a reservation directly with an attraction (service provider), can you convert it to a complimentary admission later?
In order to receive your complimentary passes, all reservations must be made through Xplorie.
10. I don’t want the free passes. What is my price without them?
The passes are included as a thank you for staying with us just like some accommodations provide gym access or breakfast.