Ready. Solve. Escape! An escape room is a fully immersive game where the main objective is to escape from a seemingly locked room. To get out of the mystery room you must solve a series of puzzles, find hidden clues, and work with your companions to escape in sixty minutes or less. The clock is ticking, so be quick or you could be trapped inside forever!
Experience the only place in Ocean City where you’ll find a shrunken head, a 12ft tall robot sculpture made from scrap car parts, one-of-a-kind artwork, the world’s rarest egg, and two-headed animals! The collection was gathered and assembled by Ripley himself on his many travels around the world, but our staff today continues to add new pieces to the collection almost daily!
Jolly Roger® Amusement Parks Splash Mountain Water Park offers an unparalleled collection of water activities to enjoy, all under the watchful eyes of a fully trained and certified Water Safety Staff. We’re home to the Aqualoop, Lazy River, Stealth water slide, and kiddie pools just to name a few!
1. Does ‘per unit’ mean everyone in our unit gets to go for free?
Guests receive one complimentary admission per service, per unit. You can go free every day but only one guest per day. Additional guests pay full price.
2. Does ‘per paid night’ mean that since we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free passes on the same day?
Admissions are noncumulative. Unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked in two days ago. Can I use those free passes today?
Admissions are nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You receive one each day but they expire at the end of each day.
4. We have multiple families. Can I add names to the Xplorie Card?
Yes. Xplorie Vacation Specialists can issue Xplorie Cards, by email, with additional names. Guests may request by clicking “Book Activity” from mobile platform. Offers are valid for one free admission per unit, per paid night stay, not per card.
6. Why do you have to have a credit card if it’s supposed to be free?
The credit card is only required to hold the reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you are a no-show or fail to cancel a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
7. The card says Jones on it, but my last name is Miller. Can I use it?
Up to two (2) last names may be allowed on the card.
8. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he use the activity program?
Unfortunately, due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to use the activity program.
9. If I make a reservation directly with an attraction (service provider), can you convert it to a complimentary admission later?
In order to receive your complimentary passes, all reservations must be made through Xplorie.
10. I don’t want the free passes. What is my price without them?
The passes are included as a thank you for staying with us just like some accommodations provide gym access or breakfast.