Hours of Operation: 8AM to 6PM | Monday - Sunday
543 Harbor Blvd. Suite #301, Destin, FL 32541, United States
Rules & Restrictions
1. Can I share this link?
Yes! The link can be shared with everyone in your party!
2. Do you have any tips before I call Xplorie for redemptions?
3. What are Additional Activities?
Additional Activities are admissions and rentals to local attractions that you can book through Xplorie.
4. Do I need to call in separately to book individual activities?
Xplorie Destination Guides can book your activities for the same day or on different days, all in the same transaction.
5. Can anyone book activities through Xplorie?
Xplorie is an exclusive service for guests staying with Xplorie participating properties.
6. If I need to cancel, who do I call?
You can call the same number you called to book your activity (click the book now button), and a Destination Guide will be happy to help you and explain any cancellation policies that may apply. Cancellation policies vary depending on the activity provider.
7. How will I receive my tickets?
All tickets are digital and will be received via email. Most tickets or vouchers will come from Xplorie, and there are a select few that will come by email from the local activity provider. If you have any questions regarding ticket delivery please use the book now button or chat button to speak to a Destination Guide.
1. Does everyone in our party get to go for free?
You receive one free admission once daily to each of the listed offers. Valid for short term stays. All additional guests will pay the standard retail price and can be booked when you call Xplorie.
2. Does “every day of your stay” mean that if we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free admissions on the same day?
Complimentary admissions are noncumulative and unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked-in two days ago. Can I use those free admissions today?
Unused admissions expire daily.
4. Can I book my entire party through Xplorie?
Yes! We are happy and able to book your complimentary passes and any additional admissions when possible for your convenience. Some restrictions may apply with select activities.
5. Why do you ask for a credit card if I am only redeeming the complimentary offers?
The credit card is needed to hold and guarantee each activity reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you do not show up and/or fail to cancel within the provided cancellation policy.
6. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he redeem it?
Due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to redeem the complimentary offers.
7. If I buy an admission directly from an attraction, can Xplorie refund me for my complimentary admission?
We are not able to refund previously purchased admissions. In order to receive your Xplorie free admissions, you must redeem them through Xplorie.
You receive four free admissions once daily to each of the listed offers. Valid for short term stays. All additional guests will pay the standard retail price and can be booked when you call Xplorie.
powered by Advanced iFrame. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.
As a part of your stay, your Property Management Company has partnered with Xplorie to help you have more fun for less! For every day of your stay, you can enjoy a variety of complimentary offers at some of the best attractions in the area.
Redeeming your activities is easy. Let’s get started…
Welcome to your Xplorie Fun Site! This is where you will find anything and everything you need to know about your FREE activities! Simply follow these steps to begin redeeming your free fun!
Learn more about available offers by clicking the activity categories to see full offer details & map locations.
Click or call the “BOOK ACTIVITY” button at anytime to contact an Xplorie Vacation Specialist and redeem your activities or to learn more about your Xplorie program.