Set amidst South Carolina Lowcountry breezes from the Intracoastal Waterway and centuries-old live oaks, Stono Ferry is a refuge from society’s hustle. This championship Ron Garl design offers one of the most exciting tests in all the Lowcountry. Wage your own war on the site of a historic Revolutionary War battle.
SI Bikes offers a variety of the highest-quality bike rental equipment for guests of all ages. Guests are invited to explore the miles of bike paths on Seabrook Island.
All aboard The Pirate’s Lady, a 49-passenger Coast Guard Inspected vessel. Dolphin watching, beach combing, destination Barrier Island excursions and sunset cruises are sure to please all!
Experience the local wild life from the unique perspective only a paddleboard or kayak can offer. No previous experience is necessary and all ages welcome! Explore the Low country with this two-hour guided paddleboard or kayak tour!
Sneaky Pete, a pirate turned traitor, has stolen the key to the sunken treasure. To get it back, the crew needs help—specifically, the help of your kids. They will sing fledgling pirates songs, read maps, and fire water cannons to recover the key and the treasure!
1. Does ‘per unit’ mean everyone in our unit gets to go for free?
Guests receive one complimentary admission per service, per unit. You can go free every day but only one guest per day. Additional guests pay full price.
2. Does ‘per paid night’ mean that since we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free passes on the same day?
Admissions are noncumulative. Unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked in two days ago. Can I use those free passes today?
Admissions are nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You receive one each day but they expire at the end of each day.
4. We have 10 people. Can I get more than one Xplorie Card?
Yes. Xplorie Vacation Specialists can issue additional Xplorie Cards by email. Guests may request by calling “Book Activity” from mobile platform. Offers are valid for one free admission per unit, per paid night stay, not per card.
5. Do I have to make reservations 48 hours in advance?
Reservations cannot be made any further in advance than 2 days. For example, if today were Monday, then reservations can only be made as far out as Wednesday.
6. Why do you have to have a credit card if it’s supposed to be free?
The credit card is only required to hold the reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you are a no-show or fail to cancel a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
7. The card says Jones on it, but my last name is Miller. Can I use it?
Up to two (2) last names may be allowed on the card.
8. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he use the activity program?
Unfortunately, due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to use the activity program.
9. If I make a reservation directly with an attraction (activity provider), can you convert it to a complimentary admission later?
In order to receive your complimentary passes, all reservations must be made through Xplorie.
10. I don’t want the free passes. What is my price without them?
The passes are included as a thank you for staying with us just like some accommodations provide gym access or breakfast.
11. When I text in my keyword it replies that the keyword is invalid?
Sometimes phones will auto correct when texting. Please double check the keyword’s spelling prior to selecting send.
12. Can I share the link I receive or have multiple people in my party text in?
Yes! The Mobile Platform’s purpose is to provide guests with information on the great offers provided, however free passes are one per unit, per paid night stay.